Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2 Birthdays, 1 Potluck, and 1 Just Because

Last week I had 2 birthdays and a potluck to make cupcakes for. This week? Two more birthdays, another potluck, but in came my favorite reason for cupcakes... JUST BECAUSE!





Last weeks birthday cakes turned out great. I forgot to take pictures of the Motocross cake, but I know the boys had fun playing with the motorcycle and rider! Here are pictures of the completed Lemon Poppy Seed cupcakes and flowers.





Chocolate seems to be the theme this week, is that always the case? Maybe it is just because these customers didn't get a chance to sample the Chocolate Salted Caramel cupcakes I made a couple weeks ago! Today I'm making German Chocolate Cupcakes for a good friend for his birthday, he has only been asking for them for the entire 2 years we've known them!

I'm starting to think it is time I order boxes wholesale, it would save me the trip to the craft store, and the expense and I can even get cupcake inserts! Now time to figure out where to store the boxes in the garage!

Off to my kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment