Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chocolate Salted Caramel & Pink Lemonade Cupcakes

Tuesday I delivered a dozen German Chocolate Cupcakes to a dear friend for his birthday, today he spent an extra hour on the treadmill burning them off. To me, that is a job well done!

Today I made 6 dozen cupcakes... 2 dozen Chocolate Salted Caramel for a surprise party, and 4 dozen Pink Lemonade for an 11-year old girls birthday at school. Of course the family needed some cupcakes as well, so I made enough for the class - and some drop-ins - plus enough for the family that evening. Out of all of those... 4 remained, one for each of my family.

Pumpkin with both cream cheese and cinnamon buttercream on the schedule for tomorrow... plus an additional dozen chocolate salted caramel... those seem to be the most popular! For now, enjoy the pictures from today's labor.




1 comment:

  1. All these wonderful flavors you talk about! I grew up in a choc/vanilla/strawberry world. I've never tried salted caramel or lemonade. I'll have to be your taste tester one day! They look devine!

    ReplyDelete