Thursday, October 7, 2010

The importance of the name...

I am currently compiling a list of cupcakes I've made, so when people ask for cupcakes, I can provide them the information. However, I've noticed that the cupcakes sound more appealing if I have a catchy name for them. So far the only one that I'm set on is my Pink Lemonade Cupcakes. A lemon cupcake, with lemon curd filling and a pink vanilla buttercream. Of course the only part that makes it pink is the frosting, but it is a cute name!

So I could use your help. Here are some of my cupcake flavors, and if you have any ideas for good names, please let me know!

Chocolate salted caramel w/ coffee buttercream (Caramel Mocha cupcake?)
Chocolate cupcake w/ peanut butter filling & cream cheese frosting
Pumpkin Cupcake w/ cream cheese filling & frosting
Banana Cupcake w/ banana cream filling & cream cheese frosting
Red Velvet Cupcake w/cream cheese frosting

Thanks!
StarFlour Baking

1 comment:

  1. I would love to suggest some names if I had that particular creative talent but alas I do not...I rather like a cupcake that is called exactly what it is :) While I enjoy suprises I never want to be suprised by what I have just bitten into...that could end badly if say I don't care for coffee...But that's just me :) Keep baking and call me next time you have an extra chocolate salted caramel w/o coffee I would love to try it :)

    ReplyDelete