Saturday, December 25, 2010

day 25 - baked omelet

,First, you are surprised I am posting today... i did say every day! Second you are thinking how on earth could I post before 8am on Christmas? Well, truth be told, I didn't do much today. Last night before bed I prepped breakfast, put it in the fridge and went to bed.

I took the left-over challah from Monday and tore it into pieces and put it in a baking dish. Onto that, I sprinkled onion powder to give it some flavor. Then I added a combination of cheddar, swiss and cream cheese. Time for the eggs. A total of 10 eggs and two cups of milk all mixed together. A little seasoning - mustard powder, salt and cayenne added in for flavor. Cover it up and put it in the fridge until the next morning!

After making coffee this morning, I got the casserole out of the fridge and put it in a 325* oven for 45 minutes. An additional 15 minutes uncovered and breakfast is done!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment